FS PURE ACRYLIC CRYSTALINE HIGH GLOSS SEALANT
Sealant picks up where your new car paint left off, delivering a
durable Factory Protective Coating that leaves a Silky smooth shine and
durable paint protection that lasts for months.
do leading auto manufacturers use Chemical Guys Mfg.Co. paint sealants
to protects the finish of premium autos?
FS pure acrylic
crystalline sealant contains no cleansers, waxes, silicones or polishing
agents. FS creates a deep silky wet gloss look and feel while delivering
a superior weather resistant protective coating. FS is a complete nano-tech.
formulation utilizing particles no larger than 1/75,000th the size of a
human hair, FS is a cleaner, thinner, stronger, lighter, and more
precise formulation of raw chemicals, allowing for faster drying times,
better bonding reactions with paints and surfaces and overall unparallel
shine and protection. For optimal results, the paint surface must be in
good condition or cleaned prior to application. Engineered to bond with
surfaces not air, FS is formulated to react on contact, delivering a
near-instant cure time, reducing surface distortion and improved its
bonding ability to the paint surface as well as additional layers of
FS CAN BE APPLIED IN
A CIRCULAR PATTERN OR SIDE TO SIDE, AND COMES OF LIKE MAGIC. THE
EASE OF USE AND SPEED OF APPLICATION IS UNMATCHED.
crystaline base allows nano-particles to bond to each other when
layering the product improving paints
depth, appearance and shine while increasing durability.
FS seals leaving behind a brilliant reflective impenetrable surface
coating that aids in shielding against external contaminants: UV
rays, salt, air, snow, sleet, insects, road film, harsh detergents and
environmental contaminants that can fade or discolor
automotive finishes prematurely.
Looking to try FS-Sealant, but don't need a gallon?
We understand 1 gallon does go a long way,
so maybe the 16oz size is more suitable for you so here it is!
- M-Seal Micro Finish Sealant is very durable, lasting up to
- To maintain premium protection and a show car shine, we
recommended using Detailer Between applications or regularly as a
- Lets get started! Thoroughly wash your auto.
- For best results, it is recommended to use a premium wash,
and soft .
- Once surface is clean and dry, test surface and be sure that it's
clean. If needed always clay surfaces with
and prepare with premium surface prep polish
- Apply a thin coat of M-Seal to your entire autos paint surface
using a or Microfiber towel.
- On top panels, use front-to-back motions. On side panels, use
- To reduce friction and improve results reflectivity. Heavy rubbing
is not necessary.
- Use a clean, to buff and reveal beauty shine and depth of your
- Unlike most paint protection sealants-Seal can be layered for
- The key to this product like all other Chemical Guys Products is
understand these are professional products, and that a little goes a
very long way.
- Always apply waxes and sealants in light even and thin layers.